Thursday, November 6, 2014

This is not a safe place

Breathing.

Slow and steady wins the race.
If that's true, my heart is in last place.

Breathing

I'm alive I'm alive I'm alive I'm alive

Breathing

I'm trying to slow it down but I just won't stop. I just keep remembering.

Breathing

It's in everything. They're in everything. I can't... I can't do this. I can't keep-

Breathing

The striped hoodie My bathroom Pokemon theme song Legend of Zelda Simple plan Mariana's trench Blasting music loudly Waving arms around when im excited Lazer tag Baby powder My bedroom

Breathing

Summer Whistling Laughing Flirting The catwalk The auditorium My birthday Shoes (mine and hers and his and shoes) Beanies My clothes Popcorn chicken My special kind of soda Caught between worlds 

Breathing

Malawi's pizza Wiggle stick I can lift a car

Breathing

I can't stop thinking about it the signs are everything she's everywhere he's everywhere I can't I can't i can't

Breathing

This isn't safe anymore. I am not in a safe place. This is not my home. I am not welcome.

Breathing

I've made so many mistakes but I don't deserve this I can't deserve this I'm barely scraping by how am I still walking and talking and thinking and and and and

Breathing

I want to stop

Breathing

Make it stop

Breathing

Please make it stop

Breathing

I just can't do this anymore

Breathing

It's killing me. It's killing me. I just can't... I don't know how but they won't let me stop

Breathing

I have to keep

Breathing

I don't know if I can do it anymore

Breathing

Quickly

Breathing

Slowing

Breathing

Only

Breathing

No comments:

Post a Comment