Friday, December 26, 2014

This will mean different things to everyone

Sometimes, words are more than words.
And other times, words are nothing more than a collection of letters which are a series of dots on a white page lighter than those flimsy little letters.

Sometimes, there's misunderstanding.
Miscommunication.
When words are sent with one intention but they're received with a different result.

And sometimes there's confusion because of that. Confusion because the words make sense but not in the way they're supposed to, not in the way that make sense to us.
Or maybe they do, we just can't or don't believe or understand it.

But in this case,
In the situation I'm in right now,
There's misunderstanding.
There was the delivery and the revival of words, though they weren't directed to me.
And right now words are more than words.

Words are half empty and half full glasses and mirrors and yelling and secrets of people who are particularly good at deception. Secrets of people who pretend they're more than they are.

Right now, there's miscommunication and things led to another and now I'm sitting next to my bathtub writing a blog post and I don't even know why.
But for some reason that's okay.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm super glad I read this post because... Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words are half empty and half full glasses and mirrors and yelling and secrets of people who are particularly good at deception.

    Whoa, that line was so good.

    Intriguing post

    ReplyDelete